Sunday 20 January 2013

A Brief British Snowfall

Snow has fallen in the UK. As per usual, it has caused widespread disruptions to schools, transport and life in general. On the first snow day, I took the opportunity to take some photos in the neighbourhood.








Hello, Mr Tumnus? 

It's the third day of snow now, and even though I have been out to work and meandering about the place, cabin fever is starting to set in. I've finally found the time to watch my Benjamin Button DVD my mum bought me about two birthdays ago. Three hours after all is rather a long time to invest in a film about an old man-baby. 

The snow is melting fast so it will probably be a while until we see the scenes above again (although I'm hoping it might stick around a little longer so I can make a snowman!)

Hasta luego nieve...

S. x





No comments:

Post a Comment